“If you take care of your heart, It will take care of you.”
This month I’m honored to be speaking at women and heart events. My goal is to inspire women to create their own heart-healthy journeys. Thru stories, I share these 8 heart-healthy wellness principles, and I want to share them with you, too.
- Put Yourself First – This may sound selfish but how can you help everyone else if you’re not helping yourself.
- Move More – Go take a walk!
- Replace Diet with Lifestyle – Choose positive daily choices over depriving yourself.
- Eat the Rainbow - Eat a variety of plant-based foods for maximum benefit.
- Dine Together – Slow down and enjoy your family and friends.
- Live with Intention – What you do matters every day.
- Find Joy along Your Path – Joy is all around us, we only need to be open to it.
- Love with Gratitude – This is the key to true happiness.
Another way to take care of your heart is to know the 911 Warning Signs of a Heart Attack. The more people who know, the more lives will be saved. Pass it on.
Remember, if I can do it, you can, too!
This week’s featured recipe:
Please feel free to share this blog with your people, tribe, or village as long as you include our logo and a link to our website.